Monday 12 September 2011

Who Am I?

Born to Mr. James Dondome-kpirnuru Beyuo and Mrs. Eva Beyuo (all deceased) I am the last born of thirteen (13) children, eight males and five females.
I attended St. Paul's Primary in Nandom from 1985 to 1991. From 1991 to 1994, I attended the St. Andrew Junior Secondary School for my BECE.
My secondary school education was partly in Cape Coast and finally in Sunyani.
I am currently a student of the Pentecost University College in Accra and a staff of the St. Theresa's Hospital-Nandom in the Upper West Region of Ghana.
I work as a Senior Health Statistics Assistant and is currently studying Business Information Systems and hoping to major in BA Human Resource Management upon obtaining an Advanced Diploma in Business Information Systems.   
I have a Diploma in Computer Hardware and Software Engineering from Danicom Systems, Cape Coast and worked extensively in Ghana and Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso in 2002.
I have taught computing and have since been teaching and repairing computer hardware and software.
I am NOT an IT guru, but I love to use computers for development and in finding new things that are happening around me.
I am the Secretary of the Goziir-Narnyaa Community. 
Secretary - Missionaries of Africa Family (MissAfamily) - Nandom
Secretary- St. Theresa's Hospital Staff Durbar
President- St. Theresa's Minor Basilica's English Choir
Class Secretary - BIS Pentecost University College (PUC)
A Soloist - Love to sing in praise of God in Reggae with my bro. We call ourselves the International Peace Preachers (IPP).
Do you have any new thing to share with me? I will love it.   
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment